Wednesday 9 November 2016

Wizkid is Best Africa Artist of the Year 2016. AFRIMA Awards.

The StarBoi CEO recently took home three smashing awards straight to his Mama from MAMA's  Award. Wizkid was joint winner with Ghana’s Sarkodie in a keenly contested category which featured nominations from fellow Nigerian, Ice Prince; Camp Mulla (Kenya); Lira (South Africa); and Mokobe (Mali).

He also Won Best International Act. BET Awards 2016, Africa Best Artist of the Year. All Africa Music Awards. AFRIMA 2016
“I feel blessed and I am thankful to God for making all of this happen,” said Wizkid, who joins previous winners, Tuface and D’banj, on the league of champions of the category.“Thank God for my EME fam, it’s a blessing to be part of an amazing team. Everyone I’ve worked with, everyone who has supported me in one way or the other, God bless you.“To my fans who keep me going, thanks for the love. Thanks to my family for believing in me and letting me live my dreams. Special thanks to everyone at BET. I’m truly honoured,” Wizkid said.
StarBoi Wizkid inside his porshe car